Monday, November 1, 2010

the giants have made our city proud


San Francisco, open your golden gate
you'll let nobody wait outside your door
San Francisco, here is your wonderin one
sayin I'll wander no more
other places only make me love you best
tell me you're the one in all the golden west
San Francisco, I'm coming home again
never to roam again
San Francisco, right when I arrive
I really come alive
and you will laugh to see me
perpendicular, hanging on a cable car
San Francisco, let me beat my feet
up and down Market street
I'm gonna climb Nob Hill, just to watch it get dark
from the top of the mark
there's brooklyn bridge, london bridge
and the bridge of san louis rey
but the only bridge, that's a real gone bridge
is the bridge across the bay to
San Francisco, I'm coming home again
never to roam again, by God
San Francisco, I don't mean frisco
San Francisco, here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow warped wonderland